My Ortho-Dental Clinic

>> Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hi! My name is Dr. Francis Winston M. Guico. I'm a doctor of dental medicine, a dentist for short. My clinic is F.W. Guico Ortho-Dental Clinic, which is located in Makati City. 


My services include
For more information about these services, you may click the subjects above.

Clinic Hours

Mondays through Saturdays, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Beyond this time, call for an appointment. 

How to Contact Me

Mobile: +63917-3704664 (Globe)
Email: doctowins@gmail.com

Where to find my clinic

You can find my clinic at 859 J.P. Rizal Street, Poblacion, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines. The intersection nearest to my clinic is the Makati Avenue-J.P. Rizal intersection. Famous landmarks near my clinic are the Makati City Hall and the Makati Bridge that connects Mandaluyong and Makati Avenue. If you're coming from Herran, Manila or Chino Roces (formerly Pasong Tamo), you'll see my clinic on the right side of J.P. Rizal just a few meters from the Makati City Hall and Mercury Drug, J.P. Rizal branch. If you'll be coming from EDSA, Guadalupe, you'll see my clinic on the left side of the road. From Guadalulpe, you'll pass by the Rockwell Center; and a few meters from Makati Avenue, there my clinic is. The banks near my clinic are Banco de Oro, which is diagonally across my clinic, and Bank of the Philippine Islands, which is just a few steps from my clinic.

My Credentials

According to ECE, the U.S. Equivalence of my Associate in Arts (Pre-Dentistry) is Associate of Arts. The U.S. equivalence of Doctor of Dental Medicine is Doctor of Dental Surgery. 

About

I'm a Doctor of Dental Medicine running my own ortho-dental clinic in Makati City. I'm also a real estate sales manager and a distributor of Alive! and other AIM Global food supplements.

Clients & Friends

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP