Business Opportunity / Earn Extra Income

>> Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You can earn up to P24,000 ($480) daily.


If you are at least 18 years old and willing to learn and earn, come and visit us to listen to a business presentation free

Here's a few of the benefits you can earn.
  • Earn 25% retail profit
  • Sales credit of p1,500 to P24,000 daily ($30 - $480)
  • Scholarship
  • Medical checkup
  • Gift certificates
  • Opportunity to travel
  • Bonuses and commissions
Contact me to reserve a seat. My number is +63917-3704664. If you wish, you may visit me at my clinic, or meet instead at a place that is more convenient to you. You may find the address of my clinic in my earlier posts.

If you're residing outside the Philippines, I can email you the details of this business opportunity.

Seminars are conducted daily at the Ortigas Center, Pasig City. For details, call +63917-3704664. Look for Dr. Francis Winston Guico.

0 comments:

About

I'm a Doctor of Dental Medicine running my own ortho-dental clinic in Makati City. I'm also a real estate sales manager and a distributor of Alive! and other AIM Global food supplements.

Clients & Friends

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP