My Web Site

>> Thursday, February 5, 2009

Watch out for my own web site. The image on the left is a glimpse of how my home page will look like. Traditional web sites have horizontal navigation, a horizontal banner image, and the company logo positioned at the upper left corner. For my web site, my friend, Tony, designed it a bit unconventional.

The orange theme, which is my preference, is unconventional as well. Common medical and dental web sites use hues of blue.

If you need the service of my friend, simply click his name.

0 comments:

About

I'm a Doctor of Dental Medicine running my own ortho-dental clinic in Makati City. I'm also a real estate sales manager and a distributor of Alive! and other AIM Global food supplements.

Clients & Friends

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP